한단계 앞서가는 파트너, 더 조은 에너지가 함께하겠습니다.
끊임없는 도전과 창조적인 혁신
ESS photovoltaic system
Energy storage system can be divided into stand alone type and systemic type. The systemic type is connected to the grid to increase energy efficiency by storing and supplying excess and distbuted electricity. Stand alone type is efficient on the islands or areas where the power system is unstable and it can be self- sufficiency on its own.
Functions of Energy storage system(ESS)
- Battery: power storage (charging and discharging), (Electrical Energy ? Chemical energy interchange)
- BMS: Battery management system
- PCS: Power convert system (Battery DC-AC interchange and link between system to system)
- PMS: Power management system (conduction that collect batter status, security system and operation control)
- EMS: Energy management system (conduction that control and report ESS system)
If energy storage system (ESS) is sold to the market in connection with solar energy, the power delivered through the ESS is weighted given 5.0 (the time when the weight given is recognized through the ESS(discharge duration)=10~16 hours, charge in other time).
|System||Target energy and standard||Supplying certificate weight given|
|Specific standard||Maintedance||After amendment|
|ESS||Wind power installation connected||4.5(June, 2018)||4.0(2020)|
|Wind power installation connected||5.0(June 2018)||4.0(2020)|